JANUARY 18, 2024
- Currently we have a total NET GAIN of 46 members!! With Town County leading the way with 18 NEW MEMBERS, followed by Moore Middle School with 16 NEW MEMBERS!!
- Currently Legacy Youth and Chinese American has reported service activities:) Please set up your MyLion account and report your service/activities/fundraising...etc!
- Please fill out Leo of the year application by Feb18th with Leo Advisor signature... Please email the form to me and DG, all Leo Advisors have one vote to make the decision who would be Leo of the Year for District 18-I, I will send to MD Leo Chair before the 25th of Feb.
- The Lions International Marketing Award/ Lions International : Leo Marketing contest due Feb. 1st.
- If you would like to serve as District 18-I Leo officer! Please send a letter of intent to your Leo Advisor! Currently we only have MD Leo Officer. If we have enough people interested we are able to create one:)
- If you are 18 and thinking, WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP? Please join your Lions Club as a member! Or if you have 25+ members interested we might be able to set-up a new cyber Omega Club!! Let me and your Leo Advisor know..
District 18-I Leo Clubs Chairperson.