Club Excellence Award
To qualify for this award, a Lions Club must accomplish all of the following during the Lions year 2022-2023, beginning May 1, 2022– April 30, 2023
- Submit monthly Membership Reports on time.
- Submit monthly Activities Reports on time.
- Submit the PU-101 Report by May 1, 2023.
- Pay International, Multiple District and District dues on time and have no balance due to Lions Clubs International as of April 15, 2023.
- Must have representation to at least two Zone Meetings and have Club representation at the District and State Conventions.
- Conduct at least one major Community Service Project and at least one major Fund Raising Project.
- Have an active Public Relations Program.
- Have an active Member Orientation Program.
- Contribute to the charities supported by the Lions of Georgia: the Georgia Lions Light House, the Georgia Camp for the Blind, Learning Ally, Leader Dog, White Cane and LCIF.
- Complete the year with a net increase in membership.